Sunday, March 4, 2012

RIP.

Today my post was going to be dedicated to how great all my friends are. But them my mom tells me that  two work colleagues of hers died last night in the train crash in poland. In that very second i knew that in the last 24 hours there are 16 families who's lives have been turned upside down. I want to say even though i dont think anyone will really see this post, my thoughts go 100% out to those families and the two young men, who worked so well for what they had archived. Im sure you were two amazing young men and sadly out of the hundres of people that were on those two trains you and to be two that died. This post goes out to you two and the other 14 people who were tragically torn from life. Even though you two will never see this post i hope you go to heaven and get to watch over your familie from up there.


2 comments:

  1. This is sweet, I'll dedicate a post to them tonight hannah <3 my writing blog is blocked in school, but rest in peace to those who died.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you becky :) well i will make sure to check out ur post later today <3

    ReplyDelete