Friday, February 3, 2012

One amazing day with amazing people

 <3 love you, even though we have only known each other for a few days you are stil awesome and i cant wait to get to know you more :) <3


Kristy i think now i have said Happy birthday every way possible :D fb text and now here! but i just love you so much and every thing we did today made ur birthday more special for me!! <3 i will never forget how amazing you are and what a great friend you have been to me!! you have helped me with so much and the amount of time you have made me laugh when i really didnt want to is scary!! :) you just understand me. i will never understand why me and you were not friends in 7th grade we wasted a whole year ignoring each other! so for the last time Happy Birthday my darling you are my one and only <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment